Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Coffee table





The coffee table is also in really good condition. It has a few glitches here and there that are hardly noticable. It has two leafs that come out on both sides. When they are up you can't see the change, it just looks like a bigger table. The leafs are nice for playing cards with a bunch of people or to simply put more stuff on. It has pretty big drawers on both sides. They fit all our books and games. It really is so cute I'm sad to part with it. It comes with two end tables that our apartment wasn't quite big enough for. I will post them soon. 200 for the table and 65 each for the end tables. Hope you like!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey girl! How much are you asking for the coffee table? its too cute! :)

Anne said...

Ok I added the price in the section. I was going to comment on your blog but it seemed wierd to comment about furniture on it...hmmm I dunno:)

Joy said...

anne, I am really going to miss our lost parties. I had no idea that you were moving so quickly. I have been looking for furniture and found your blog on craigs list. I may come check out your little things at the sale this weekend.